Tegin ka seda arvutitesti siis...
Your result for The What Computer Are You Test...
The BlackBerry

Congratulations! You are the BlackBerry. PDAs have been around for a long time, but it wasn't until this little number that they really found their niche. The BlackBerry is a marvelous (and expensive) device that combines the functionality of just about every telecommunications device made so far into one neat little package. E-mail, phone calling, text messaging, internet browsing, this thing has it all. Of course, I wouldn't be caught dead with one of these ostentatious machines, but I can appreciate the engineering craftsmanship nonetheless.
You scored low on power, which is perhaps a bit misleading. BlackBerries are quite advanced, though with their small size they don't have room for anything other than what they need. They do what they do and they do it well, but don't expect them to do anything else. So I guess the message here is, go with what you know.
You also scored high on pretension. In a world where cell phones are more of a fashion statement than they are device for making your life easier, having a BlackBerry just screams "I'm better than you" at everyone else. Their price, their function, and their sleek black casing make them the envy of every yuppie out there. So just remember, though people may sometimes be jealous of you, it's only because they can't match your level of suave.

1 Comments:
väike ja pretensioonikas ? eivõiolla :P
Postita kommentaar
<< Home